Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Woohoo!! for Wahoo

One of my favorite things to do with my honey is cook a tasty meal. The dishes we've made include fried pork chops, homemade mac-n-cheese, meatloaf, fried shrimp, etc. But....I have to say, last night was one of our most successful meals. It wasn't an overly complicated dish that required tons of hard to find ingredients. It was quite the opposite. We made a simple seared fish fillet, seasoned with salt, pepper, cilantro and lemon juice; and Caesar salad.

What makes this meal so particularly tasty is the fact that the fish was the first place Wahoo in a recent off shore tournament that my honey fished. This fish paid for his team's spot in the tourny and gave him a little pocket cash to play around with. And gave us one heck of a meal!

My man was the Angler!

While he was cooking his victory fish, I tossed together a Caesar salad

FYI: I made him wear this for a photo op


It all came together so well. Delicious! not to mention healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment