Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Lone Star 4th

After a very rainy but over all fun week on the gulf coast with my family, I hopped on a plane to my home away from home, Texas! for some fun July 4th Festivities! and to celebrate 1yr with my sweetie.

Luckily the rain did not follow me and the weather was perfect for some fun in the sun with friends at good ole Sunday Beach. There were tons of boats parked three deep on the shore and there were plenty of drinks and music flowing! 

After spending the day soaking up the sun we made our way back to the house for some delicious Independence Day staples: Hot Dogs, Potato Salad and Baked Beans and a yummy homemade banana pudding all prepared by my honey's wonderfully sweet parents!

Happy 4th


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Cute pictures and I'm so happy for you!! Love you and be safe in Texas!

    ReplyDelete