Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wishlist

I can conjure up a special occasion if any one would like an excuse to get me any of these items. Happy 1/4 birthday (give or take a few days)...Happy 1 year and 6 month 2 week anniversary...Happy 1 week anniversary of Auburn won the Championship day...Happy Tuesday...

My current wishlist:

Nikon D3100 (imagine the blogging possibilities)
Striker Upholstery Stapler (to give furniture new life)


Work Gloves (in case of accident with above)
Kettle Ball (because I read today you can burn 300 calories in 15 minutes using this thing)


Tory Burch Tunic





1 comment:

  1. I want a Nikon, too! I just bought a camera probably 6 months ago, and talked myself out of getting a big, nice one. Now I regret it...That's ok. Any camera is better than no camera I guess! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete