Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This one is for you

I haven't posted in quite a while, mainly because I'm not so much into this thing and have 0 followers, but there is one person out there that checks this silly little thing every once in a while just to see if maybe i posted something new. You know who you are. So I'm making a post just for you! To show you just how much you mean to me.

The way we met still amazes me! I feel like I won the lottery. We met over two years ago by chance and managed to stay connected and now look at us! We've been forreals for almost a whole year!  WOW.
 
So here we are a year later, and I couldn't be happier. Sure its tough not seeing you all the time but I think in this case its what really made this work for me. That sounds kind of bad but don't take it that way. I only mean that being apart has given us the chance to really get to know each other and makes the time we are together so much better! So while the frequent flier miles are racking up, my feelings for you are only getting stronger!



 Well in about a week we'll be together day in and day out! Its going to be a true test of our feelings, but I'm almost positive that we can make it through without killing one another. I can't wait. Its going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment